ALK 3.77% 55.0¢ alkane resources limited

skeptical analysis of goldman report, page-5

1. 1,396 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1035
    Hi Lscherrer
    Welcome to the Alkane "world", with your last three posts.
    You are obviously based in the USA, and have a chemical background ....and as , such , have been drawn to Alkane by some means , because of (1) the size and long mine life (2),its advanced processes and near commerciality to separate the zirconium from the LREES and the HREEs, plus its large content of HREE's, (3)the infractructure of Dubbo NSW and (4)the gold and copper Projects that Alkane has to offer in its aim to become a multi metals producer.

Mothers' Day commitments doesn't allow me to read and reflect on Lifton's post to any extent , but suffice to say is that he is dead right in saying , that its the "proof of the chemistry processes" that will separate the RARE EARTHS concentrate producers in the near/medium term ....and I thin he mentions that that this already has defined the couldabees and wannabees to a small fiekld of six or less outside of China .

What seems to be overlooked by most , that the zirconium supply ( lack of ) and demand situation in going to be a prime driver of the DZP reveneue stream, and the Rare Earths , particularly the HREES will be just cream on top.

Can I ask you , what drew your attention to Alkane ?
    I understand it was recommended in the highly regarded James Dines April newsletter , and if you could source what Dines said , that would be greatly appreciated .
    Incidentally , Dines was again interviewed on KingWorld news over the weekend , and he has remained highly bullish on silver , gold, uranium and rare earths .

http://www.kingworldnews.com/kingworldnews/Broadcast/Entries/2011/5/7_James_Dines.html
    You might also be unaware (apologies if you have already listened to it), that Ian Chalmers was recently interviewed
    by Ellis Martin
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i64GtCVBu6M

Well worth a listen , for those who haven't heard it .
    Thanks for bringing the Lifton Report to the site
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.