LNU 0.00% 0.2¢ linius technologies limited

Sketching the LNU Revenue Model - TMT Analytics Latest

1. 4,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 967
    I think it has been a flaw that Linius hasn't previously outlined to the market just how it means to monetize its revolutionary technology.

Yes, we can "transform cumbersome, static video files into agile, dynamic files that can be easily manipulated on the fly", and that capability must obviously be of considerable commercial value to any number of target customers.

But just how - by what means - is the Company likely to make a buck out of it?!!

Well this morning shareholders received an email heads-up from Chris Richardson, our CEO, of a new TMT Analytics Flash Note, that goes a long way to remedying that flaw, in my view.

It's available here:

https://gallery.mailchimp.com/03f88...7142c50c32/LNU_flash_note_7_March_2017.01.pdf

In it, you can read of just a couple of examples of future revenue models the Company is working to achieve - these envisaged for LNU's personalized advertising and anti-piracy applications (though there are many other applications besides).

The Company's thinking looks entirely plausible to me ..and the numbers are just delicious!

Richardson says in the email: "...the reception to date from potential clients, while still early, has been incredibly encouraging. We have worked hard on identifying the near term opportunities and have developed revenue models for each.  We are currently testing these in the market."

TMT Analytics reiterates its fair value estimate of LNU at 28c/share.
    Last edited by Nowhere Man: 07/03/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LNU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.09M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 227692942 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 27745735 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.57am 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LNU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.