GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

skiers, page-2

1. 1,017 Posts.
    As always the system never gets the exact bottoms.
    In fact allow atleast 20% so I was/wasn't surprised that the perfect time to buy last August 15th/16th was never tagged as the perfect SKI entry point.
    Not too much hindsight involved in this either as I believe many of us were buying the gold shares with a vengeance back then.I must add however some of the smaller cap companies that I follow on the ASX have in fact slipped even further since then.
    TTR is a perfect example.

However NOW with the 439-443 index in play and being of great significance as February 7th 2008 (when it sold) was exactly 439 trading days from the May 2006 high in USERX at 17.96 and this index has subsequently sold(Feb.7th) and re-bought Feb.14th ( as Jeff writes) - a very rare and great sign.

Also perhaps more subjectivity on my part than anything else but I believe as SKI failed to get the top (to the great disappointment of hundreds of subscribers back in May 2006) the canniness of the system and 439-443 index to have been once more 'foist' onto SKIERS to deliver needed salvation for the system - this in itself is a sign (to me at least) that his system has very likely nailed this impending explosive move in the shares.

Yes KARMA.

Sorry for the long winded but it's a way to keep in touch with the system which I can only access through 321Gold as I'm not a subscriber.

THANKS woteva for the heads up.
    Appreciate it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.