WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

SKII Wand launch flow on at P&G...

1. 1,939 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 796
    Below is Glyn's response to a question I posed to him following the launch of SKII. Positive, but very measured as always...

Hi ####, All announcements that name P&G must be approved beforehand by P&G and SKII was no exception. The launch we very successful. We hope that this will also endear other brand managers in P&G which is the ultimate objective.
    Thanks again ###, Glyn On 10/13/14 4:16 AM, ### wrote: -------------------- Hi Glyn, I hope you are well. I would be most appreciative if you could provide me with a few answers to the questions I have below. I noticed the release of the announcement pertaining to the success of the SKII launch in South Korea. Did this kind of announcement from OBJ need to be approved by P&G first? Has the launch in Korea met or exceeded expectations for both parties? Finally, with such positivity around this launch, do you see this as creating more confidence in our technology by P&G, which may drive them to accelerate the other programs/product launches? Do you feel this launch adds a new level of urgency from our other partners to launch a product? Kind regards ###

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.