PRM 0.00% 0.5¢ prominence energy limited

skills , page-2

1. 259 Posts.
    Derbon99 Ladies & Gents ...Should I send this to the company ..Feel a whole alot better now

I'm one your so called long suffering shareholders who has copped a huge whack in the back pocket

I think your 2D analysts (CVN and the rest) owe Shell a big apology if current wire tests come up with another duster ...the forecasts of up to 90 million barrels across the three L20/50 prospects are just about proven fanciful and the so called experts who dream't up this ridiculous number should explain to holders how the numbers were determined.

Added to L20/50 prospect hype are those spin kings at Hartley's who have the balls to say these drills were low risk and now have the hide to say "The Joint Venture has not encountered what it expected in either of the first two wells in terms of the stratigraphic sequence. This is common in areas where there has been little to no historical drilling"

Your risk management strategy is very sound however I'm sure Raisama would be giving CVN and you guys lots of dagger stares.

Explain to me the method in the joint venture madness of not twining Nong Bua -1 !!!!!

I know gas prices in the US are depressed but why the hell in the short term walk away from proven fields that can be developed further.. I'll take certainty over uncertainty) any day

The word smithing on Malta is a joke ..cut the crap and tell us exactly what the situation is ..either write it off or flog it off.

The half yearly report doesn't give holders a clear indication of the plans for the dog's breakfast of prospects partly in our stable

The next catalyst to use Hartley's spin is NW Europe to the tune of 48cps ..we have to hear it from a broker that the deal is LIKELY... so what is the true position ..Do we start praying for 30 April or prior to the almighty rig contract. which is it?

Since 2009 you have engaged this mob to flog off your interest in WA-254-P ...http://www.ezdataroom.com/?ez=details&id=113 and the accompanied PDF...Is this another prospect like Malta that will stay in the spin dryer
    ad nauseum

I feel better now and hopefully can expect to get some clarity on the issues raised

You guys have 5M left to play with ..I hope you can understand the frustration of the current situation... Please review your association with Hartley's as honesty is the best policy in the long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PRM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.