VYS 3.45% 28.0¢ vysarn limited

I think to see earnings from Quarterly shortly. As many may have...

1. 219 Posts.
    I think to see earnings from Quarterly shortly. As many may have oversold to the downside. As this stock has always match anticipated earnings purely from Aussie Plant.

So they had issues offloading and found another... they still selling and Management claim they will be on target with 18Mil sales from Aussie Plant. But with some hassles this quarter I expect sales to be down.

Regardless the slag sitting their is money in the bank. If they extract more ALU for sale then sales become far more. So we have good upside in Aussie plant alone beyond $1.

Serious upside is naturally the US Market and world. US has 40,000% more slag to process and landfills. As a touter of this play since 10-15c when Askier and diggers and drillers first tipped it 2.5 years ago LTers still remain confident.

It looking great value on Aussie alone now.... serious upside from USA... Funding can come from number of avenues and firstly Management looking to keep Shareholder value. Plus have many options in this GREEN world these days.

Lest shareholders forget this companies story... it is v unloved right now so that simply means LTers will look at loading up. 10c to $1.50 that is the way any growth story fluctuates.

I do not understand those that say risk Spec Punt when they have proven earnings. Once earning and in production I like to calculate value from coming earnings. If they were not expanding to US and world Opps we would have far more revenue profit. Only fair to calculate on revenue and some admin costs to reach a figure.

18 Mil sales would be nice for Aussie to underpin expansion. But this quarter i looking for 3 MIL in sales... should give the SP a nice rise. As it will surprise as we had some hold ups. Revenue profit will not be a lot as we expending greatly and this costs $$$. Aussie sales important for my money. Would be nice when they Hit 4-4.5 Mil sales per quarter. Time will tell.

Oh yer... do not forget 40,000% upside in USA. Not many stocks u get earnings worth the SP or more with so much potential. Take a stab I say as not as many stories out there IMO. I see downrampers as great for me... as I can accumulate do to my belief in the continuing growth story. We all have hiccups in any growth story as nothing can grow perfectly. ST upside could be revenue from Aussie plant or US update or funding update. Many that can come at any time. My 2 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VYS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
28.0¢
Change
-0.010(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $115.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.0¢ 29.0¢ 28.0¢ $80.65K 282.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 387596 28.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
28.5¢ 80119 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.42pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VYS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.