LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

skin in the mix

1. 322 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 116
    Amanda has done a reasonable job, however there is more ways to kill a cat than chocking it with butter. Dont forget when the leadership changed the share price was significantly higher, and also significant share dillution has occured. A whole lot of work was done before amanda rocked up. I am not sure if I understood the annual report but my interpretation of the shareholding of the directors totals around 6.5Million, of the 3.7 billion out there. Yes I am a bit concerned about how many reward points are to be issued after fairly healthy directors fees have been paid and insignificant reinvestment on there behalf. and these reward points are heading to the top, what about the rest of the personell that make the company function. Self praise drive me crazy, especially when the deals to ensure survial cost so much. If the creditors had of dragged lynas to the wall, the receivers would of left enough in the kitty to pay the tip fees. so how good was the dealing ????????????????? I was not there. but the win win is skewed in whose favour.

Dancing mate how do you get real time information on who is buying and selling

Why do I invest technology produces super economic profits.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.