WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"Skin & the City" Olay launch, page-568

1. 421 Posts.
    Hi Andrew,i don't agree with your summation. The name of the game is money. P&g would not want to limmit their sales. Sure ,I can see the first launch wanting to test the waters,but the uncertainty for p&g ended there when they went ahead with Olay. All I can say is that it's difficult and very slow when working with these Giants. 300 percent increases permeability should really be enough to sell the product. So the question is why is it taking so long,? Perhaps the mighty task of coordinating a global launch warrants the time? After all they need to manufacture , package the combo, train personnel,organise celebrities, and the launch itself. They would want to also ensure that the merchandise did not sell out in a couple of days. I believe that the day will come when our tech is used world wide in skin care ,surface disinfectants, laundry and medical applications. In all these applications, penetration is the key ! So far, we have shown that we can significantly increase penetration in many applications ,so imho ,it's a waiting game . It's not a question of whether,but a question of when imho. Glta and a big thankyou to our great researchers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.