WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"Skin & the City" Olay launch, page-593

1. 5,197 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1439
    If you're going to speculate, why is there never ever speculation to the negative side?!

Late November is more than enough time for the market to react to something that would 'put the SP in a different stratosphere', and if something like a Pfizer PDA were imminent (dare I say the word), why not wait until after such an announcement before telling shareholders you're about to give yourself a Xmas present of $800k...?

"Personally, I see this as a sign of extreme confidence to bring the AGM forwards"

Extreme confidence? Extreme?

There is certainly a reason for it, but none of us has the slightest clue what it is, whether it's good or bad, but the tea leaves are telling you not only to be confident, but extremely so?

I own a boatload of shares in this company because I believe in its long-term future but, for the life of me, I just cannot understand the absolute refusal to see balance in these threads. The zealotry is astonishing.
    Why not highlight this from Glyn's email: "Discussions taking place over the next few critical MONTHS"

MONTHS doesn't fit in with your argument, does it?
    Last edited by ArtVandelay: 29/09/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.