WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

"Skin & the City" Olay launch, page-600

1. 2,249 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 257
    Just a reflection\snippets I have taken on what is building from the ASX announcements in 2016. In all seriousness when you reflect the company has no doubt many business fronts moving to the level I can see why some projects have taken a 'parking lot approach'.

Some holders have personal areas of interest, for example bodyguard - and rightly so given the royalties OBJ could attract for such products.  In the immediate future, its at the back of my mind.  For me personally, Gillette is the key for me, the incorporation of the razor technology and the sheer volume this will speak for our company if/when it is unleashed.  The next big player for me is DCE, get this on the market and OMG we will have another global company in our corner other than P&G... I'll let you guess who that is!!

I've parked the emotion on OBJ many years ago as a long term holder as I understand the science, the confidentiality, were OBJ is going and having had over 13yrs in the pharma industry I understand this stock. The trees are starting to grow the fruit and the second crop is being sown as we speak, those snippets below tell the future is bright.  In time, the money will flow and the SP appreciate.

1). 6th May 2016:
    1.1. A pre-delivery of 200000 devices were made.

1.2. Dr Suda Sudarsana, Global SK-II R&D Franchise Leader stated: “OBJ helps us take our skin care experience to a new level by combining our knowledge and expertise in biology and chemistry with OBJ's expertise in diamagnetic and Physics, all in pursuit of leveraging science-based innovation to delight our consumers.”

2. 31st May 2016:
    2.1. Shaving program tests provided excellent results – discussions proceeding for next steps.

2.2. Wave II license committed for commercial launch for SK-II globally.

2.3. OBJ expecting growing revenues from multiple  P&G licenses. License fees recovered from both the cream & applicator.

2.4. Coty commit to license OBJ’s technology once claims support testing is completed.

2.5. Outstanding partnering potential – keen interest & discussions underway with both existing & new partners (P&G, L’Oreal, Galderma et al).

2.6. OBJ’s new Dynamically Configurable Emulsion (DCE) technology – the world’s first technology to manipulate the structure & performance of emulsions during application to the skin – is an example of this initiative & is currently being explored by P&G & other partners.

3. 14th June 2016:
    3.1. Surface hygiene - Design and Industry is currently engaged by OBJ to create a number of innovative products as part of the product development agreement (PDA) with Procter & Gamble, including several products that were the subject of recently reported licensing term sheets.

4. 27th July 2016:
    4.1. OBJ has reached agreement on a performance-linked consulting contract with Steve Meller, a US based expatriate Australian who has been instrumental in expanding OBJ’s relationships with potential partnering companies.

5. 8th August 2016:
    5.1. The MLA is an umbrella agreement that defines all of the detailed licensing terms and conditions that will be applied to all products licensed by P&G, including OBJ’s micro-array technology. Each new product containing the OBJ micro-array technology that P&G licenses will form a Schedule to the MLA.

5.2. The relationship with P&G is building strongly, with the respective teams having a full and cooperative dialogue in the development and licensing of various products.

6. 13th Sept 2016:
    6.1. Due to the intense competition in the FMCG market, projections from SK-II and P&G’s other brands on the expected rollout of OBJ licensed products remain strictly confidential. However, P&G has confirmed that the first 200,000 Eye Wand devices have been received from the manufacturer and that tooling is underway in preparation for the manufacture and launch of additional innovative products.

6.2. Coty sought confirmation of the regulatory status of the Dermaportation Device from the FDA and OBJ was delighted when the FDA confirmed that the technology did not represent a medical device and could be marketed in the USA for cosmetic skincare use without further FDA clearance.

6.3. The Pfizer relationship is very positive and OBJ already has established a strong working relationship with the Company that could follow a similar pathway to that initiated with P&G in 2014.

6.4.  During the year, the Company commenced partnering discussions and/or technical evaluations with a number of major companies including Beiersdorf, Galderma, Johnson & Johnson, Q-Med and Unilever in addition to a number of new brands from the P&G group.

6.5. D+I will initially focus on devices for the Homecare and Hospitality sectors as part of present partnering discussions with several Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) companies.

6.6. The first potential application for devices developed by the Company as part of its Advanced Packaging Initiative is under discussion with one of OBJ’s global FMCG partners. Opportunities have expanded through the year with interest from multiple partners across multiple product categories.

6.7. Over the course of 2015/2016, OBJ has undertaken work on behalf of seven major pharmaceutical companies from Sweden, France, Switzerland and the USA.

6.8. The Company is in advanced discussions with two leading musculoskeletal healthcare companies regarding the possible licensing of the entire BodyGuard range.

Jonty

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.