SBP solbec pharmaceuticals limited

...skint..., page-2

1. 5,873 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 148
    Stainless , As I see it , a lot is riding on the upcomming trial results . Due out this quarter . I would not be surprised if the cancer trials were late because I think they are tracking the secondary immune system response against the tumours , and there could be a good survival rate . If that occurs in a phase 1 safety trial it is amazing . They said months ago they had already met their safety trial end points . As the clinical trial data is revealed , if it is good , it will be hard to hold this stock back IMHO.
    The psoriasis trial could also lead them into another lucrative market . Due out before the cancer trial .
    There are the results of further lab work with mice by the TIG at UWA on the Hybridon DNA drug and Coramsine combination , perhaps leading to a trial announcement . The research is on mesothelioma and melanoma , both fast track /accelerated approval candidates .I think that is due March/April .
    Once the ADRs start trading in the USA it may have a positive effect on the price . Check this link to an emerging USA glyco co , with no candidates yet in trials . Years behind Solbec . Check out the market cap http://finance.yahoo.com/q/bc?s=ntec&t=&c=
    Yes stainless , I think the price will go up some .
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.