CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

skipperx, page-35

1. 1,605 Posts.
    Ok, enough already! I have better things to do than continue with posting on these threads.

1. I have emailed Mr. Asia the pictures of the purported diamond sorting machinery;

2. I have emailed Mr Asia a number of excepts from various emails from Mr. Hansi le Roux;

3. I have included a number of questions that Mr. Asia should ask Mark Smythe. He should do so, and post those responses here.

3. I have advised HC Administration that they should consider deleting the whole "diamonds" CVI thread;

4. I have requested HC Administration to delete one of my responses on the "diamonds" CVI thread.

Those investors who still hold CVI shares, then that is your choice. There is enough information in the public forum combined with the financial results of CVI, which shows that your company, if it is being run as a legitimate business, is run at the very least, by a grossly incompetent board of directors and management.

There are many doubts as to whether CVI is a legitimate business. These have been raised over the last 12 months, both here on HC and elsewhere.

If I was a shareholder, I would be VERY concerned about the future worth of my investment. All IMHO.

Cheers, Skip

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.