CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

There’s no point in deleting this thread it's a great discussion...

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1723
    There’s no point in deleting this thread it's a great discussion on the state of the company and it's investors feelings toward it.

Anyway I'll just have to repost all the truth again.

There’s now 11 million shares available at .005 if you would like them Mr Asia? ... if this company is soon to turn around as you suggest it is, then this would be a steal surely.

Of course we all know MS and CVI do the stealing around here with another 300 million shares to be placed from Nov no one in their right mind would buy this stock at the moment (nor any time but certainly not now) so I wonder who will take them? I wonder how will they pay for them when they do take them? I wonder if they will be paid for before they are traded? Actually I don’t wonder any of these things as CVI/MS have it all worked out, the same as before.

H'mmmmm the mind boggles... O'oo no it doesn't let’s read back through previous posts and discussions and see if the answers are there. This small amount of time will pay dividends without a single trade or fee.

The placement ASIC squashed was for 92 million shares now it’s 300 million – what’s the story there anyway?? Guess the wining and dining adds up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.