SKN 25.0% 0.5¢ skin elements limited

"Probably $1-00 plus based on other companies in the...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    "Probably $1-00 plus based on other companies in the industry"

Probably not, given the world is going into lock down and soap and water are the preferred option at home drying up demand for businesses to provide santisers for employees, customers etc..

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2020/feb/28/hand-sanitiser-or-hand-washing-which-more-effective-against-coronavirus-covid-19

"In fact, a spokesman for the chemical products company Kao Corporation reportedly said last week that too much hand gel can cause irritation and skin sensitivity, by drying out the skin and removing natural oils. Damaged skin increases vulnerability to infection, so hand sanitizers, like most things, are best used in moderation – and only when handwashing is not an option."

"The best option is soap and water. According to a 2019 study by the American Society for Microbiology, using running water and soap to wash your hands is more effective than a dab of gel that you have not quite rubbed in."

Plus every gin company and their dog is making this santiser stuff for cost to help communities.

unsubstantiated information - No, from, the company's recent announcement referring to Invisi-shield; "This products will be available in April online through the Company’s website and through select Australian distributors."

That statement could mean 30th April, so it could be weeks away as I said. Please read the announcements.

Highly unlikely given the fact that the RD has already been done over the past 2 years and directors have announced previously they are paying themselves in shares and not cash
    Bull crap, based on every single quarterly they have pumped a ridiculous amount of money into R&D as a ratio to production. Which companies are receiving those CASH payments and who are the beneficial owners?...DYOR...IMO they will continue this pattern and behaviour.

Maybe you are so negative because you really want to pick up some of this stock but highly unlikely much will come out

I don't believe I'm negative, I just call it as I see it and I don't want any shares to do with Peter Malone and co. as it ends in tears based on previous performance.

IMO these guys will continue to burn through cash and deliver pathetic results because they have no capability as they have proven time and time again as they are just selling another pipe dream.

Punters, I would suggest you do your own research instead of listening to blatant rampers on the SKN forum.

GLTAH
    Last edited by JSBStrikesBack: 23/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SKN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.357M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $6.36K 1.272M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 989636 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 620258 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SKN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.