JMS 5.71% 16.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

skunk stinks phew the whiff, page-3

1. 10,569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 513
    Skunk can we just let this drop I have nothing personal against you. How can I, I don't know you and you don't know me. Which is a shame but it's the reality of looking at a screen. Personally I think all holders should meet at the pub as it would be alot more fun their and would avoid alot of bad feelings. This whole debate is becoming detrimental to JMS's SP in my opinion.

I understand where you are coming from (not the insider trading bit) but personally I still maintain JMS will deliver in the short term and we will have some big news. I am no expert on mining have posted to that fact in the past but if we look at what announcements are being made, write ups and articles my gut feeling tells me we are going to get something big and positive very soon. Personally I like management and it certainly looks like they are attempting to steer JMS towards something big.

My view is that at this SP JMS is a bargain and personally can't see it staying here long so get on board. Thats just my view and Skunk you have yours okay. Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
16.5¢
Change
-0.010(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $323.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 17.8¢ 16.5¢ $690.1K 4.061M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 966222 16.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 577733 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.