TZL 7.69% 2.8¢ tz limited

Max, JRV, IMO you're both being extremely picky, if not...

1. 5,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2815
    Max, JRV, IMO you're both being extremely picky, if not downright pedantic in your comments about the website and the position of the Sky Business link.

How do you know it was an amateur who chose the layout? You don't. What a ridiculous statement. The days of amateurs being involved with TZL are long gone, thank God.

IMO the Home Page is totally professional and user-friendly in layout and content. Everything you need to know or access about TZL is readily available, easily viewed and simply accessed.

There are ONLY three significant current investor/media links on the page - the Broad Group Whitepaper, the recent BRR interview with John Wilson, and the Sky Business interview with Mark Bouris. Because of the size of the link and position, all are very difficult to miss, I'd say impossible, unless you are particularly one-eyed in your view of TZL.

With regard the position at the botom of the page, it may interest you to know that in direct mail marketing, the most important, most read part of any letter is the P.S. at the bottom of the page. Which is why every such letter you receive in the mail, or in this case your Concierge secure locker, contains a P.S. at the bottom of the page.

As for the interview itself, it's good to see Mark front-footing the company, getting out there and delivering the message. Seems a little odd to me that some people have been critical about Mark not getting out there and delivering the message, then when he does, all they can do is find something else to criticise, in this case the website.

Time to move one, gents, because the company sure is.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.