AEV 0.00% 1.3¢ avenira limited

roadkillgourmet, you're not in the real world mate. These...

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    roadkillgourmet, you're not in the real world mate. These brokers don't do their research, you can present to them all you want, you can market till you're blue in the face, you can spend mounds of money advertising. MAK is still a speculative stock. The first time most of these brokers will show any interest is when MAK is already a producer.

Compare the marketing of MAK compared to almost every other speculative in the same circumstances. MAKs marketing strategy is far superior.

It reminds me of OXR in around 2000. By this stage I knew OXR was the real deal. I spoke to a couple of brokers, one person was someone I knew who worked at JB Were, and they'd never heard of OXR and didnt want to know about it. A year or two later they were scrambling over each other to get some. Owen Hegarty didn't care. He knew that if you produce the results eventually you cannot be ignored.

I am not interested in spruiking MAK to brokers for quick short-term interest. I want MAK to market to those who can broker an offtake agreement deal. That is where the marketing needs to be focused on and that's where MAK have ben doing much of their marketing. Their strategy is very good and we will reap the rewards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $35.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.3¢ $18.70K 1.432M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3401943 1.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.4¢ 2896211 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.41pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.