PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

Sky Business - The Enterprise, page-6

1. 805 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Hi Geoffo
    I did get to watch the show yesterday which lasted about 12 minutes. It was general in context as you can imagine and focused on what PHK and other companies needed to do in order to succeed in China.
    LF said that it was essential to have the right structure and connections in China. He claimed that just having a old product was not enough even if the need was there. The Chinese just won’t buy.
    It seems that partnership with a respectable entity was essential and in PHK’s case the partnership formed gave it effectively direct access to the Chinese Gov which of course is the provider of the funds to fix the massive water pollution which has resulted from 25 years of development.
    LF commented on the significance of the mobile treatment plants and the enormous potential for expansion in that area. He envisaged having these plants dotted all over the country. PHK the product will be used in conjunction with other products so R&D is a big focus as well.
    There was no direct focus on PHK anticipated growth but rather the enormous potential for companies in China if they put in place appropriate partnerships with the Chinese. He claimed that when he first joined the board he instructed management to withdraw from China and only returned about two years ago when he felt they (China) were ready to do business with water pollution companies. He mentioned the huge amount of money being allocated to compat the huge problem.
    His approach has achieved amazing results but is only the tip of the iceberg in his view.
    I hope this overview helps Geoffo. Forgive me if I have missed anything. The overall message was as you would expect positive but nothing dramatically new.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.