MSB 2.35% $1.46 mesoblast limited

Sky is the limit for MSB

1. 4,325 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 487
    I have followed this thread very closely in the last couple of months and I found some analysis is very absurd.

People who have been invested in this company know that it takes a number of years for each product to reach phase 3 trial and final FDA approval. I fail to understand why people start to panic when there has been no bad news to date. Keep in mind they will start to receive royalty from Japan in first quarter 16.

What I do realise is that MSB have been heavy shorted since listed in US and big investors seem to keep the SP down between $1.4 to $1.8 so when good news come they will accumulate aggressively. Having said that when bad news arrive so the SP will go down.
    I do believe that big investors really have high hopes in MSB hence they want to keep the price reasonably down to accumulate later on.

Remember the share market is a very tricky business; these big investors have ears and eyes in their investment companies so if things do not go according to plan they will be first to exit and you will see the SP crashed long ago.

Please do not talk down the company if you don’t own any shares. If you don’t believe in the company you would exit long time ago.

I don’t think anyone in this forum is good enough to do you any good favour unless long term holders. Short term always trash the company so they can buy at cheap price. lol

All the best everyone!

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.