Sky News freakshow misleads viewers on vaccines - again, page-175

1. 35,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 200
    Nursery's Thesis on Respect For The Welfare Of Others:

Others are to do potentially harmful if not certainly deadly things to themselves to make Nursery sleep easy at night.

Come forward nursery PhD and receive your "RESPECT"

So............

"Maybe you could translate that to the vaccine program and wonder if you should have a vaccine shot out of respect for the welfare of others"

Why not just have some Hemlock "out of respect for the welfare of others".

*Breaking News: Pfizer now safe for children as low as 12 years of age.

Beauty nursery, you can now endanger your'S and anybody else's Grandchildren without fear of Legal Liability.

Though I bet they won't forgive you if you harm them....................... they may even set aside some Hemlock for you so that you learn to "respect the welfare of others".

"if you drive on the wrong side of the road in a truck you will most likely ......."

You will most likely be not all that bright and not very well versed in communications skills to have used it as an example to try and explain "Respecting The Welfare Of Others".

The Take-Away from this:

I'll avoid harmful vaccines so as to look after my health and you will have harmful vaccines so you can allay your fears........................ you deserve what these so called Vaccines have in store for you.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.