Arguing over 8000 viewers when I made a general comment about...

1. 35,199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Arguing over 8000 viewers when I made a general comment about 200k ?

My , that's desperate .

You are the one arguing the numbers . I was very surprised to see the quote weekly numbers while I've only ever seen tv audiences talk about daily numbers previously .

I suggested 30k a day . 30 k X 7 days is 210 . So I was actually being a bit generous if anything .

Suggesting that some people might watch more often is grasping at straws . You don't think they would mention that if it were the case ?

I'm not demeaning pay tv at all . If people want to pay for it then that's fine with me . I have already said I might have it myself if I had the time . There are some sports that are only on pay so if you are an enthusiast or a footy tragic then it's probably pretty good value .

That said , paying for tv that runs ads ( even ads for the show that you are actually watching ) is a bit ridiculous .

Numbers increasing ? You do realise it is free for some people in remote areas ? I wonder how many of their numbers come from the free subscriptions ?

There are millions of retirees in Australia . 15 % roughly . Add to that those between 50 and 65 and you probably have a good third of Australia's population . Around 8 million which would be the likely demo for Bolt and Co I suspect .

So , 30 k viewers per night out of 8 million . There's only 30 k of " Smart well educated successful people who have worked for what they own and can't stand liars and oxygen thieves..." out of 8 million according to Moon .

I wonder how those numbers line up with the number of Bernadi voters ?

You know it makes sense .

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.