DCC 0.00% 3.8¢ digitalx limited

sky plummeting bitcoin prices, page-32

1. 397 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    IMO while bitcoin corrections may have affected DCC in the past, when uncertainty was still high, who really understood the intrinsic potential of the company is likely to have accumulated shares during the dips, shifting the company's shareholders from mostly speculators to a more blockchain educated/long termers.

The drop in value of 1 of many cryptocurrencies may be the rise of another one, and DCC is likely to be taking advantage from this speculative end of the market, trading their cryptocurrencies to make a profit and increasing their portfolio value.

It will surely still fluctuate in SP, but if you have a long term view it won't matter much. Most important, BGL stake, which is 40% of the shares on issue, is escrowed, showing how confident and bullish they are and suggesting therefore more "cards" have to be played.

As for others in this forum, DCC shares are a big slice of my portfolio. While is not wise I really can't let any of them go yet, as I believe they are very well positioned in a newborn industry with still plenty of upside.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.9¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $71.51K 1.869M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 193471 3.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.8¢ 589 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.