TZL 4.17% 2.5¢ tz limited

skydiving

1. 35 Posts.
    Geez the shares have gone down a bit today. Just considering whether it'd be worthwhile to top up at this point? The remarkable thing i've found out with TZL over these past 6 months has been its ability to bounce back by large amounts. The question is though if there is some underlying problem with the recent acquisition or whether it's just due to the impatience of long term shareholders. The only thing we've established over these past few months is the fact that we need an announcement to continue our interest in this share, and all the past posts have been speccies on what is to occur. My specy is that the share price will rebound and that TZL is still in a very good position, except no one really knows for sure, and it just seems that the latest posts have just been everyone's speculations with a positive spin. So my positive spin is to still have faith. Nothing can be accomplished by just complaining about how long it's been since an announcement, or how patient us shareholders have been, i just think we should have faith in the company and i really do think we will be rewarded. just my thoughts. Thanks guys :D

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.001(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $6.415M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.4¢ $547 21.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 198691 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.