FMG 0.93% $22.41 fortescue ltd

Dont worry all reality will hit when the mining companies say...

1. 722 Posts.
    Dont worry all reality will hit when the mining companies say this is your last pay packet.
    In one way its the resource companies fault, instead of spreading all the projects over a long term period they stuffed up and wanted everything built now.
    Massive immigration both eastern states and overseas, massive growth in property prices, massive growth in all everyday costs.
    If only they kept it simple, now its too late, when the projects wind down, where to all those construction people, not only blue collar workers, the white collar, the small and large companies supplying the projects, and everything else. There just wont be any need for another project, therefore all I can see is massive unemployment, business liquidating.
    If we had to rely on the gas industry, one project every 25yrs, well you work on those sums.
    I agree with twiggy, keep it up, these new people havent been through prior to 6years ago, those long slow 12years of very little.
    They'll love the depression. Just make sure Kevin Rudd has enough in the kitty to pay all your unemployment benefits

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FMG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$22.41
Change
-0.210(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $68.99B
Open High Low Value Volume
$22.36 $22.61 $22.30 $82.59M 3.681M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 500 $22.40

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$22.42 11435 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FMG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.