CSK 0.00% 37.0¢ crowdspark ltd

Problem being at the moment, others are getting onto the band...

1. 328 Posts.
    Problem being at the moment, others are getting onto the band wagon before we have a proper step in the door...

The money is not here in Australia unless TLS take this up big time; I really think Asia is our stepping stone to great things. TLS would have to put one of these in every main shopping center, every main bank and install them though out all the main CBD's to really make some impact. We would need to sell off 500 phones and then get some form of a kickback on them.

I recently have been at some super sized shopping malls in Jakarta and also other areas including Thailand and China. When you have 100,000+ people a day walk through these places, well, it is mind boggling.

To think of this in Shanghai, well, that is a dream that would be nice in having...

One of the business airports I have seen for some time is the LCCT in KL. Thousands of people in transit. One or two web phones with printability would go right off and then to have hotspot wifi at over 3mbs would be the bomb.

This could go but hell, marketing this is what is going to make or break it...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CSK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.