WBT 4.94% $2.55 weebit nano ltd

Good call from Weebit Nano to go with the US just as they're...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Good call from Weebit Nano to go with the US just as they're implementing massive funding, a couple take aways from that press release.

"Earlier this summer, the U.S. Senate passed its version of the USICA with bipartisan support. The bill, which is currently in the House of Representatives, is expected to provide $52 billion to fund semiconductor research, design and manufacturing initiatives. While the Federal government is making progress on this legislation, the effort also relies on state governments and the private sector to succeed."

"During his remarks, Commissioner Grove said, “Not only does this funding in Congress really matter to the future of this industry and to SkyWater, but it’s the kinds of jobs that SkyWater is creating, the kinds of talent they’re attracting to our state, that are really going to define the next chapter in Minnesota’s economy.”"

"By increasing capacity in existing fabs like SkyWater, additional silicon can be delivered to end customers in less than 12 months.”"

I'm sure they're setting up for the customer contracts that'll come in soon enough, based on what Coby has said I would expect contracts to simply have a clause for any issues during qualifying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WBT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.55
Change
0.120(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $481.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.49 $2.65 $2.46 $3.607M 1.405M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 8185 $2.53

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.55 14261 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WBT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.