DNK 0.00% 31.7¢ danakali limited

Good post Wild Cat. Thanks for all the reminders why we're all...

1. 97 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Good post Wild Cat.

Thanks for all the reminders why we're all investing in this story.
    For me it's this:

upload_2017-1-12_21-19-25.png

Paid off by 2020, then over $100million pa till 2024 when phase 2 kicks in, then over $200 million pa for the next 200 years.

I'm not in this for the short term. And I don't want a takeover. I'm hoping they can pull this off like the plan says.

If they can get this up and running, by the time they are producing, the price of Potash will be on the rise again. It is cyclical, and at the bottom of the cycle now, and the majors are shutting down and scaling back, so in a couple of years there will be no more oversupply.

Now even though that shouldn't affect DNK being that they will be selling the premium priced SOP which theoretically is detached from normal MOP "Potash" pricing, we can look back at 2010 when the price of "Potash" took off from it's lows and dragged the fledgeling STB (then South Boulder Mines, now renamed Danakali) up into 20 bagger territory.

So, imagine if this does go ahead? $100m PA margin in Phase one by 2020? That's why I'm here. And if it co-incides with another cyclical upturn on Potash? Woosh again. Then double up in Phase 2 to over $220m PA free cash flow.

I'm not going to retire for another 12 years yet, hopefully I'll look back at this time and be glad that I bought in when I did.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DNK (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.