PYC 0.00% 13.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

lol a bit ahead of yourself there Enumerate ?I wouldn't say the...

1. 35,679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 551
    lol a bit ahead of yourself there Enumerate ?

I wouldn't say the "delivery problem has been completely resolved" - PYC's work sounds very encouraging (in its own words/presentations) but that is a long way from completely resolved.

FWIW Remember Janssen haven't moved for a license or to take things any further..... yet anyway despite being 6 weeks past the end of February.

Novartis sent jitters through RNAi space last night but they're certainly not the fist big pharma to jump ship they've all been in out repeatedly over the last 10 years. One in , one out ? Sanofi poured $700M into Anylam in January. Anylam bought SIRNA for $140M from Merk after they had paid over $1B last time RNAi went all hypey (FWIW i think JCC was/is on SIRNA's board?). Arrowheads endosomal escape still stands. I think the thing that stands out with Novartis break is their concerns about the limited amount of disease area's the may have been able to target so I guess we will see. Arrowhead will still be the one to watch when they move to use DPC EET applied to their homing peptides.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $606.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $17.86K 137.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 1081168 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 505604 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.