PYC 0.00% 13.5¢ pyc therapeutics limited

I may be being a bit overly optimistic on the delivery...

1. 315 Posts.
    I may be being a bit overly optimistic on the delivery technology ... however:

On the business side: you do point out that the Novartis shutdown is just the latest of a serious big pharma retreat from direct investment in RNAi technology research.

The need for drugs to meet unmet needs is not going away. This retreat from one technology type must be good news for small molecule/biologics companies (especially ones with a platform intracellular delivery technology).

Consider the patent landscape: RNAi has been fought over, tooth and nail. The "cratered" patent landscape has cost development companies vast sums. We have a complete platform patent portfolio, to ourselves. (We also have a lab, in action, to evergreen these patents).

There are less than 30,000 genes in the human geonome. There are significantly less drug targets (a problem Novartis noted). However, phenotypically, there are 300,000 proteins produced in human cells by transformations such as methylation, glycosylation, hydrolysation, etc. Hence our range of targets is at least 10x more than RNAi (and practically speaking, increased by another factor due to the characteristics of peptides vs RNA).

If we can get the commercial pipeline working as effectively as the technology pipeline, Phylogica will be able to grow very rapidly over the next few decades.

I have a very clear vision of a substantial future for Phylogica.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $629.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 13.5¢ 12.5¢ $919.8K 7.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12715 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 276517 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.