WMT western metals limited

slander or defamation.

1. 770 Posts.
    I have recieved an email including one of Andy J's posts....
    quote"...I have reported this behaviour to ASX, and today I have their reply--here is an abridged version--

I refer to your complaint below, regarding Western Metals Limited (WMT) in which you indicated that the company's ordinary shareholders were not fully informed as to the company's trading activities. From your email, it appears that you believe the company is not adhering to its continuous disclosure requirements in the ASX Listing Rules. Would you kindly be able to provide the specific details of the transaction you are referring to and how it has adversely affected you as a shareholder?

It may also be of interest to you to lodge your complaint with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) since ASX’s jurisdiction in relation to listed entities is defined by the ASX Listing Rules, thus the actions we are able to take are limited to matters that involve a potential breach of those Rules. I have for your reference noted ASIC's details below:--

I have detailed every trade, it's about time m/ment of these companies who give precedence to the sharks over their loyal s/holder base got the DCM.
    They are nothing more than cheap charlatans..."unquote.

I got so sick of Andy J's bleating he is in my ignore bin but apparantly he has not let up...
    Firstly if he is going to "quote"... then "abridged versions" are dangerous..
    Secondly if he is not careful he risks being faced with a seriuous legal issue, and this forum will very likely be shut down....
    discl. I have been a holder of WMT since 3c, and intend being here when they are $3. As a holder of 1 million WMTO's it would seem I would possibly be in top 23 option holders, and still accumulating.
    I have NO! complaints about the way this Company is being run and applaud Directors initiatives and progress.
    Remember this "new" Company is not one year old yet!
    Cheers all genuine and serious investors.
    J

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.