AAJ 5.56% 1.7¢ aruma resources limited

Sorry for the delay, various reasons but I wanted to update my...

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 40
    Sorry for the delay, various reasons but I wanted to update my data to reflect the recent drilling BUT since the first phase aaj has not provide detailed hole data which meant I had to use the diagrams from the announcements for phases 2 and 3 to get approximate co-ords which even then lacked information. I find it perplexing that the information provided to the market has become sketcher as the programmes have progressed. The diagram below shows phase 1 holes in blue, my estimates of phase 2 in green and the phase 3 holes.  The historical DD are in grey. The blue outline was digitised from the invincible plan from the D+D preso. The second image is a cross section through phase 1 with the best reults of 1m @ 4.2g/t  from 93m in SDRC013. Without geology and weathering/oxidation the orientation of the assay results is impossible to determine but given the spacing and depth I do not think they would have missed an invincible size deposit.

I went through the announcements and these are my personal notes to myself.

13/2/18 Presentation: Shows long section and plans of Invincible which has an apparent strike length of 1.8m+. Drilling appears to be on a ~ 50m by 25m spacing. Four+ HG plunging shots with strike expressions of 400m each. It is big target with most gold ore bodies in WA having much smaller foot prints. You would expect to find it IF you drilled on a 400m x 100m pattern.

21/2/18: Results from holes SDRC001 to 40 and historical holes GWD001 to 21. All holes reported with collar, survey and significant intercepts > 0.1g/t. Plans and sections showing some of the results and interpretations. Issues with hole eastings not matching plan eastings. Phase 1 was conducted on 200/400m x 50m spacings around the historical DD holes.

9/5/2018 RIU Presentation: 95% of holes hit gold mineralisation is true IF you are basing it on > 0.1gt level. Phase 2 consisted of 20 holes for 2540m results pending.

29/5/2018 Results:  23 holes (SDRC041 – 063) for 2778m. All assays received. Co-ords, survey data and results given for only 4 holes. Double up of results in table 2. Diagram only shows some of the phase 2 holes.

1/6/18: Phase 3 started . 25 holes for ~ 3000m consisting of 8 to the N, 6 to the S, 9 to east and 2 around shafts. Expected to be completed in June. 63 holes for 6,774 completed to date. Figure 1 eastings different to co-ords given on the 29/5/2018 (33xxxx v 39xxxx). Make the assumption the 33 numbers are wrong to register images.

6/6/18: Gold “system” extended to 4km. drilling, on variable spacing but should have hit the HG shoots IF they were as big as invincible/superpit. Given the foot print of their target surely they would have some good hits to follow up on for phase 3, yet phase 2 did not produce much? Phase 3 stated to target repetitions and higher grades in current shoots infill) why would you do this IF you had found the big one?

Capture.JPG
    The lack of hole co-ords for phase 2 and 3 makes it difficult to get an accurate picture of where the drilling is occurring in relation to historical and each phase. Phase 1 appears to have been on a 200m/100m strike x 50m. The drill spacing from the known data (the historical holes are diamond thus suggesting there might have been historical RC/AC drilling as well). The blue outline is the approximate surface expression of invincible from the D+D presentation. Grid is 500m x 500m.

The pattern of phase 3 suggest phases 1 and 2 have not found much, why would you be drilling far away from the main action IF you thought you had found something big and wanted/needed to excite the market? Of the holes announced to date + historical holes my weighted average grade is 0.376g/t

Capture 2.JPG Capture 2.JPG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAJ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.