SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Slater and Gordon interview, page-154

1. 12,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    Hi Joe - Not sure it your theory fits in exactly - the thing I was actually pointing out was the trade of 315,000 in and out on the 3/7 that was what I was referring to as an explanation of the high volumes, that a few hopeful people saw as 'buying' if you look at my last chart on the chart thread - I was trying to highlight this sort of activity by brokers- it is not the sort of thing that a lot of long term investors have probably encountered.
    I do note that they returned stock on the 7/3 but have now currently re-bought the same amount- you have to be very very good to follow this all exactly- maybe @Fishinnick - wants to help with his take on what is going on - I know he keeps a check - however the main point is that they are indeed trading it a LOT- I have a suspicion that this is one of their types of plays -
    I like the live forensic examination of what is going on - it is educational and constructive to have a discussion and try to work it out-
    I know there are a lot of guys that follow broker data and short selling- the issue is that the info is always a few days old at least so it is not always easy to anticipate what they are about to do- until they have done it
    Me I do prefer to just follow charts - but sometimes when you watch the trading it is pretty obvious that there are bigger players in there -On any thing that is high volume in that manner-and believe me- the price goes where they want it to go-- no use swimming against those sharks- indeed it is what we try to follow and swim along with.
    I have not particularly liked the action this week - It feels like it is being held in a range and being pushed artificially uphill all week- I am just watching to see what they do next-

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.