A2M 0.00% $6.88 the a2 milk company limited

Slater and Gordon slaps class action on a2 Milk, page-47

1. 996 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 250
    There is such a diversity of manufacturing and used-by dates out there that its really not relevant anymore. I can buy IF at Coles with July 21 manufacture date and 50m away BigW had IF made in 2019. Therefore various channels of stock. Its being moved ...

Yes it's being sold off at discount on virtually the last day of its shelf-life. I watched September 19 dated IF being bought off the BigW shelves at full price right up until two days before it was hitting its use-by-date. Then it was discounted. Not months earlier. So it's not really a fire-sale. Newly manufactured Platinum of all stages is on the shelves. That means we are making it. and we are selling it. and Parents are giving it to their babies.

Incidentally.... A2 was the ONLY IF that my twin girls could drink when babies without being unsettled and "sick" after feeding. They are not lactose intolerant nor do they have trouble with normal milk. I say normal because sometimes they drink A1/A2 blend. A2 is still superior.

IMO

before I am hauled over the coals..........Coal is doing great as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.88
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.973B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.90 $6.90 $6.80 $7.266M 1.060M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12501 $6.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.88 33092 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.