SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

Slater & Gordon (A consumer law firm with key practices in...

1. 515 Posts.
    Slater & Gordon (A consumer law firm with key practices in asbestos litigation, personal injuries litigation, commercial litigation, wills, probate and estate litigation, industrial and employment law, family law and advisory services) was listed on disallowed on the 21st May 2007 at approx $1.50 per share.
    By 30th November the stock price was $4.50. At this stage SGH was purely an Australian based Company with a share quantity of around 350M shares. Since then they have expanded into the UK at an additional debt cost of around billion dollars.
    With all the crap that's been going on since wouldn't it be nice (and quite good for the company) if they allowed the Aus side of S&G to continue on its own on the ASX and list the UK business on the London Stock Exchange with a new issue of shares. The current holders would still hold Aus SGH and if they wished they could buy into the new company on FTSE.
    The above is just a general basic view but it would be quite feasible. Many companies on the ASX have done similar.
    I'm sure the non-holders have something to say but the majority of them are on my ignore list. Please be constructive on your comments (whether negative or positive).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.