APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

i never owned this stock but WOW, what a shock, such a high...

1. 10,215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 593
    i never owned this stock but WOW, what a shock, such a high flying stock and now delisted, as a gold bull, im always on the gold companys threads, this is EXACTLY what will happen to bitCON, no one can predict when or how or what will cause it, but all these clowns saying bitcon will get to $100,000 or $500,000 are just pumping a dead horse, how can something which is basically nothing, an electron flowing through the internet be worth $40,000US, lol its a joke, the only ones pumping are are people who wanna pass it on to the next gambler, bitcon will end up like the tulip bubble 500yrs ago, when ONE TULIP at its peak bought 6 houses in amsterdam, than it fell to 10 guildars, and thousands of speculators lost life savings and more, this is what will happen to most cryptos, they will go to $0 or close to it, but what a shock for aftperpay, so what actually went wrong here? was it bad management? over stated assets? too much debt? growth started slowing? what actually went wrong here?and probably most importantly, what other high flying stocks could end up like afterpay? look at all the clowns on BRAIN CHIP, lol a $3.5billion market cap and $800,000 revenue last yr, what a joke, anything else on the asx that could end up like afterpay that no one wants to know about it?cheers guys.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.