APT 0.00% $66.47 afterpay limited

How is you CGC going?Thanks for asking. Actually sold out for an...

1. 907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 163
    How is you CGC going?

Thanks for asking. Actually sold out for an 70% gain about a month ago. Not bad for 12 month holding. No need to congratulate me or admit you're wrong. The Earth will freeze over before that happens I'm pretty sure. Forgot to change my signature. Thanks for the reminder. I'm glad you looked at my signature. I don't hide what I buy. It creates good discussion, something I'm not afraid of. People are lying if they say they're up on all companies. It happens to everyone. You should have picked A2M - I'm down on that one (at the moment). But when you are a long term holder and believe in the story you sleep well at night. Unlike most sad sack downrampers I actually buy things and don't spend my time in a forum of companies I don't own wasting my life. Something you weird creepy Afterpay stalkers don't understand is buy price. Like buying Afterpay around $6 average means it's all cream. You carry on like everyone bought Afterpay at $160. If only you had listened, watched and had a growth mindset, you too could be rich with Afterpay profits.
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/3221/3221894-3ac86d3f82c04de8403eb2cc6252dcf0.jpg

Last edited by nicarena: 29/05/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.