LU7 21.4% 1.7¢ lithium universe limited

Sledging - Verbal Abusive - Insults etc., page-23

1. 7 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Took my post down and reposted here for relevance -

If I was in charge of comms this garbage on HC alone would make me go quiet. Why would you engage with a volatile audience - half of which are desperate for a pay cheque and half seem to be praying on their downfall. I think they are showing maturity of a company put under unreasonable pressure from some dice rollers. I wonder if BRG or ALU would be under this type of scrutiny from punters or would respond about speculation of deals that aren’t inked?

My 2c they have shown the kind of ambition and needed to go public to serve that ambition, and are still navigating what that means for relations, they started off with good faith with investors but that has been eroded by the discourse.

Unfortunately because of a number of reasons imo, silence is the most strategic and risk averse move considering everything you read on these threads. A lot of people with expectations need to step back for a second.

Those with never ending energy to dislodge for whatever motivation are in the red on a far more important balance sheet.

I still hold faith but it’s not blind.. I see the strategy, team and stage. For those who expect a play by play update on negotiations and next steps, let me know what company you start so I can avoid investing.

What can you say but do your own research, and apply some reality to it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.