LU7 0.00% 1.8¢ lithium universe limited

the 'sledging' is the result of the company's failure to update...

1. 536 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 212
    the 'sledging' is the result of the company's failure to update and inform shareholders.

Im sure every person on this thread would love to be discussing the company whether it be positive hyping it up as a unicorn company or having discussion about the failure of the board and how rewired or whatever project wont work. With the board abandoning communication or community its left people frustrated and that leads to less focus on what the company is doing and more polarising of opinions. In the complete absence of any tangible this is how things are deteriorated. I'd say to not put the blame onto individual posters but more on the company for letting the discussion deteriorate. I know they arent responsible for HC or other discussion threads but usually companys have enough going on with news flow to keep discussion focused on the company.

You get extreme uprampers who celebrate the silence and adore the boards efforts and marvel at the progress that must be being made behind the scenes. You also get the extreme downrampers whose frustration has boiled over in the case of holders or those who dont hold who have had their negative opinion of the company validated. Personally i think the downrampers are currently the more justified point of view , but regardless both sides can be exhausting

Would be really refreshing at this point for even a tweet from the company, let alone an ASX announcement that isnt a mandatory required one like a 4c . Id say it would be wise to give up on webinars at this point, they already didnt want to do it as shown through the lack of preparation>

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.121M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $18.36K 1.016M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 3359459 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 1681361 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.26 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ 996582
Last updated 15.48pm 21/05/2024 ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.