RAP 0.00% 20.5¢ resapp health limited

A very professional website recently...

1. 2,574 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4962
    A very professional website recently launched:

https://www.sleepcheckapp.com

Love it!!

very impressed with how quickly SleepCheck is developing....

I called the company yesterday, SleepCheck is getting really good traction. They couldn't say how many downloads, but looking really good.... Isobar was paid in cash again they couldn't say any details in relation to how much cash it was but we're not diluting any shares or expecting any dumps so they can be paid, this is good to know as I noted that some were worried about this topic reading through the threads...

ResApp is receiving positive feedback from doctors regarding DX with the recently launched diagnostic software for respiratory disease through ResApp's partners Phenix and Coviu

By the way the Food and Drug Administration is now open for business again as some are aware, looks like our company will be now holding a meeting with them over zoom rather than holding out for a face to face meeting as we could be waiting a while before International flights resume again...This is just the new way of doing business now moving forward.. looking at it from a positive angle that does save us money in travel expenses and brings my expectations more forward in relation to hearing something regarding this topic. Looking forward to any issues being cleared up via TK's comprehensive reply to their queries... As a shareholder I am seriously hoping we can get some positive from America as to date everything that's been looked at over there has been either hit with some issues or delayed... ResApp has spent so much time and money trying to launch the DX software into America it certainly hasn't happened overnight but I think it will happen. Deserves results - wake up FDA and put this through so that our company can launch it's DX software throughout the US. As I stated yesterday I think with this pandemic it has dramatically improved our chances, the risks that the Food and Drug Administration once had should now be overruled by the POSITIVES of our medical diagnostic software due to the fact that so many people are now turning to Telehealth and there is no other accurate tool to diagnose respiratory symptoms without the use of additional hardware or attachments. Doctors are seriously gambling with their patients health when it comes to trying to accurately diagnose ones respiratory symptoms remotely, furthermore our diagnostic software is now being used in the real world so we have excellent data/ evidence to help support our case IMO.. I personally don't see why we will not be granted emergency clearance for the use on adults based on the Australian Data let alone the previous submission for children, on top of this hopefully our company can get a sense of what the FDA require for SleepCheck ( if anything) to be released throughout the United States as a class I tool to screen the population for sleep apnea. Surely the existing data here would suffice considering that this is tested in exactly the same way here in Australia as it is done over in America...

ResApp is still in active discussions with many companies all over the world looking under the hood...

BRING IT ON!!

Have have a great weekend all!

Cheers

Red bar

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RAP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.