HPX hpal limited

re: sleeper about ... to dct G'day Dave,Haven't noticed you here...

1. dub
    33,892 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 350
    re: sleeper about ... to dct G'day Dave,

Haven't noticed you here for a loooong time, but my fault - since seems you've been posting fairly regularly for the last few weeks at least.

Just had a look at this stock on the charts and, geez mate, why would you think it's about to boom? I guess you own some of it, but even so ... ?

As to spruiking selcted stocks on this forum, seems to me most of the posts here come from those who 'think' they are with/against Israel/Palestine, jews/arabs, jews/gentiles, USA/Iraq, USA/World, USA/UNO, rights/lefts, fascists/left, ......... and then there are those who believe they point-score by constantly and consistently (perhaps tellingly) referring to the sexual peferences, perversions, and strange familial relationships of those who have come to hold a differing viewpoint.

Allied to this, of course, is their very insightful critique of the criticised subjects' IQ, their build, their height, their nose, their length of foreskin and other 'important' physical characteristics.

Seems in this forum you're either pro Jew or pro Arab, pro Howard or pro Crean, pro USA, pro Blair, or pro UNO and pro the World, pro Israel or pro the Middle East, and, most importantly, pro 'money' or pro 'people'. Any sensible, balanced, thinking person has short shrift. But perhaps, when the fan really does get hit (and I think it will), the loudest talkers on this forum are not the people you would choose to stand and die with.

Truly mindboggling, eh. Nothing like the Britannia group!

Anyway, nice to 'speak' with you again. Have you joined the blue overall set yet?

bye.dub

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HPX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.