BSX 0.00% 3.3¢ blackstone minerals limited

Sleeping Beauty ASX BSX, page-1537

1. 1,447 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 403
    Meanwhile, back at the ranch...This from a very well known broker I know...enjoy Blackstoners

What's Doing
    Blackstone Minerals (BSX.asx)Vietnamese nickel & copper play

Blackstone Mineralsis positioning to be a first mover to deliver nickel sulfate into Asia’s lithium-ion battery industry, targeting imminent demand growth from electric vehicles.

The company continues to deliver at its Ta Khoa Nickel-Copper-PGE Project in northern Vietnam, having announced a new zone of high grade nickel mineralisation today – the Viper Discovery Zone.

The new Viper Discovery Zone is a blind discovery which bodes well for further blind discoveries throughout the Ta Khoa Nickel-Cu-PGE district, andshows the potential of Blackstone’s project to host much more undiscovered nickel sulfide mineralisation.

I spoke with the MD briefly today who we will call John Williamson to keep him anonymous and he was super excited with today's little surprise as was I.

I may or may not own a few of them and I may or may not treated myself to a Thai full body massage today as it's been a big few weeks.

Punters liked today’s news, with shares rising 6% at the close to finish at 44.5c and BSX are now trading at two-year highs.

So well done to Scotty, Tessa, Stefi, Ratty & the rest of the team at Blackstone.

Blackstone recently doubled exploration capacity at Ta Khoa, continuing its aggressive exploration program with six drill rigs now on site – three rigs currently testing massive sulfide vein targets at Ban Chang and three testing down dip extensions of the King Cobra Discovery Zone at Ban Phuc.

Four maiden drill holes at Ban Chang all intersected massive sulfide nickel over a 1.2km strike within a 1.2km long massive sulfide target zone, while King Cobra continues to deliver high-grade, shallow, disseminated nickel sulfide mineralisation, with the discovery open down dip and along strike.

Exploration at Ta Khoa is being undertaken at ~60% less than Australian industry averages, at all-in diamond drilling costs of US$50/m which is as good as I have seen in quite sometime.

Blackstone’s Ta Khoa Project includes an existing modern nickel mine built to Australian standards, currently under C&M (see ithere).

Previous project owners invested more than US$136m in capital and generated US$213m in revenue in past production during a 3.5-year period of falling nickel prices, sometimes life is all about timing and Johnny Williamson seems to be OK with his timing to date.

Blackstone’s maiden resource and scoping study on downstream processing to produce nickel sulfate for the lithium-ion battery industry are also on track for release this quarter, and the company continues to work in partnership with EcoPro BM (market cap ~US$1Bn, KOSDAQ), a world-leader in the high-volume cathode material market, with major customers including some of the world’s largest battery manufacturers.

Scott and the team are working tirelessly to advance Ta Khoa, and I'm expecting plenty more hopefully positive news flow like today from Blackstone in the coming months, as the company progresses drilling of 25 exciting massive sulfide targets at the project.

Keep your eyes on the prize big Johnny Williamson and I do have numerous clients that hold stock too just FYI.
    Good luck big fella !!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.3¢ 3.3¢ 3.3¢ $924 28.01K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 230224 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 1440 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.