BSX 5.71% 3.3¢ blackstone minerals limited

Agree, And realistically the PFS and DFS complete will bring in...

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Agree, And realistically the PFS and DFS complete will bring in the biggest funds and perhaps the FID/decision to mine will bring in the super funds, a lot of risk off the table.
    Lucky us 'common folk' are not bound by their risk tolerance and investment restrictions and can get in at sub 20c load up, apply patience and ride this past $5 mark.

IMO SFR is a stock I look to be in same league (Different commodities) but SOI was always kept low by management, They have 1 high margin project Copper and high Gold credits, which has kept them out of Debt and that Cashflow has underpinned their other global development and exploration projects.
    MC has ranged from (1.6bn - 600m) depending on commodity cycle, And best of all for LT SH their dividends has been very rewarding.
    Their mid and final year dividends combined for last 2 years have been over 20c fully franked.

I don't hold SFR stock, I just like their the way the coy was run, and am hopefully BSX will be better placed than them once Vietnam is up and running, Canadian JV in place and seeking more Ni deposits elsewhere. I am holding BSX very LT and will be enjoying my dividends wink.png

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.3¢
Change
-0.002(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $17.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.5¢ 3.5¢ 3.3¢ $14.43K 423.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 189236 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.5¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.