BSX 0.00% 4.0¢ blackstone minerals limited

There's transition going on now and its referenced...

1. 1,714 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    There's transition going on now and its referenced here.....Scott's looking a little jaded..... Noel posted 6 hours ago
    https://www.samso.com.au/post/the-first-step-in-creating-a-green-nickel-mine-blackstone-minerals-ltd-asx-bsx

8:35 market response softer due to unsophisticated investors chasing returns (yes, Scott i confess), ...changing from explorer to developer...capex a little higher than first thought

12:15 the SS was the most detailed in which their consultants have been involved

17:33 North V is becoming significant hub for Li batteries with the majors being there

20:25 fully committed to ESG when mine starts operating, vehicles etc.

21:46 "we driven a lot by our partner, Eco-Pro"

22:39 market needs to realise Ecopro will do whatever it takes to deliver...

24:58 Eco pro technical expertise (I think the market has underestimated this, remember their Director on BSX board is Technical Director)

25:30-27:02 worth listening here, explained history of using the initial option with AMR to use first 12months to figure sovereign risk.. The Koreans links in NV very strong, and BSX will benefit from that association as well as credibility of being Australian miners.

27:44 "we will find a significant amount of nickel, it’s just a given"

28:06 "We are trading at significant gap to NPV"...they will close that

For myself, I held from first buy at 20c down to 8c, so this softness in SP is not end of world

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $21.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.0¢ 3.7¢ $33.76K 873.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 75000 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 32752 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 25/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.