BSX 0.00% 4.5¢ blackstone minerals limited

Sleeping Beauty ASX BSX, page-2089

1. 8,654 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 440
    for me it's a case of no one is interested in buying at the moment, so lack of interest is causing it to drift lower.

And why would they want to buy. The CR was done at 42 cents, setting the value. Who would want to outlay to make a measly few percentage points at this stage. You would assume those that took the placement had a fair idea of the scoping study and the company as it stands now, to make a purchase at 42 cents, thereby creating a value for the company as it is now.....42 cents.

There has been NO NEW DEVELOPMENTS made public since then. We are still valued at the placement price. So, the upside, at this stage is limited. We either need new news of value adding, or, we need to continue dropping until the bargain hunters arrive, or we just need to base out until news.

By the way, I see this as an exploration play at this stage, and for those that don't know how nickel stocks work, most of the value comes from exploration success,and a rising commodity price whilst relatively little comes from the development stage. It's known as a concave price curve.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.5¢ 5.5¢ 4.5¢ $61.77K 1.266M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 3.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.5¢ 37545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.