BSX 2.50% 3.9¢ blackstone minerals limited

Is anyone invested in or watching PM1?It caught my eye this...

1. 655 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    Is anyone invested in or watching PM1?

It caught my eye this morning on their announcement of an off-take MOU with Samsung SDI. They already have one with LG Chem.

They are developing an operation in North Qld to use laterite Ni ore from New Caledonia to produce Ni sulphate plus other metals for the Lithium-Ion battery industry which we are all too familiar with.

They have a green(ish) process compared to HPAL so it could be a goer and it appears the timeline will be similar to BSX.

I mention it because our potential customers are getting involved(ie a further endorsement of the industry outlook) but also because it just highlights the advantages of our future operation in terms of geography and "true" green Ni sulphide processing so that is a big tick for BSX IMO.

Their EBITDA is projected at 250m AUD per annum "just" for the downstream processing so that also highlights just how much upside our upstream and downstream model has IMO.

I know many industry experts report here on HC so if you have any thoughts on the process PM1 intend to employ I'd be interested as I'm sure others would be.

Some on this BLOG seem to be getting frustrated and impatient with our management. I'll be taking a more pragmatic approach by focussing on the very positive features of our project(you all know the long list) and just trust our management to deliver over the short, medium and long term. SW and the BOD are way too busy to worry about uneducated random comments on HC. Investing is about timing and patience......the time is right to invest in BSX IMO.

DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
-0.001(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $20.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.0¢ 4.2¢ 3.7¢ $6.798K 169.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 82165 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 447218 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.