BSX 0.00% 5.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

Sleeping Beauty ASX BSX, page-451

1. 5,080 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Vietnam Business Operations and the Coronavirus: Updates

This is a well researched and continuously updated link from Vietnam-briefing.com, it has this following quote and a link is also provided further down the page for businesses to read over:

"Businesses operating in Vietnam need to prepare for an escalation of the coronavirus in Vietnam and be ready for measures taken by the authorities to get enforced with little or no notice."

https://www.vietnam-briefing.com/news/vietnam-business-operations-and-the-coronavirus-updates.html/

Has the company issued a statement regarding its preparations for any escalation of the virus and government actions which may apply to, or affect it's operations? On further investigation it appears the province in lockdown is very close to Hanoi, only about 40km, and only about 216km from the nickel project. Hanoi have started to check people's temperatures as they enter buildings in the city etc, that's from the article above, I assume company employees have visited Hanoi frequently as it's so close to the project and is the capital city of Vietnam. We must do significant business out of the city and potentially are supplied from it to a degree is my guess.

Samsung have issued a statement saying they've restarted operations at its factory thee but will monitor employees closely. Anything from BSX along those lines yet, has anyone seen anything?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.