BSX 0.00% 5.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

The nickel is still in the ground. The drill results don't lie,...

1. 2,066 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 520
    The nickel is still in the ground. The drill results don't lie, and whenever the next lot does come (hopefully tomorrow but not holding my breath), they will hopefully show us even more. Not only is the nickel in the ground, but there's over $100mil of infrastructure sitting stagnant, to which BSX has the right to obtain 90% of it for a mere $1,000,000 IIRC...and the market cap...$20 odd million?

Wouldn't surprise me if it fell further given the worldwide markets but IMO you have to look at potential upside versus downside. Given what I just mentioned, it's hard to see this one dropping significantly lower unless markets truly crap the bed (not impossible mind you). I'd be more comfortable holding BSX than I would LEG right now. LEG have drill results half as good as BSX and don't have $100mil of infrastructure, and they are valued at $175mil AUD?? Insane valuation based on nearology and the fact they're in Australia. The potential downside for LEG IMO is absolutely staggering?

Don't forget EcoPro already signed a MOU and this hasn't even hit Scoping Study stage. Sure it's just a MOU but can't imagine they would waste their time?

They say the market is always right, well I say thats a load of BS.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.