BSX 0.00% 5.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

Sleeping Beauty ASX BSX, page-720

1. 5,081 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 270
    Its kind of interesting to evaluate the big picture global economy in an abstract like this, for me anyway. Without accusing anyone of conspiracies, Donald Trump started a trade war against, amongst others, China. It affected their economy as it was designed to do, he was playing hardball. Trump has also been actively encouraging Americans to invest in the stockmarket and pushing up the value of the market in general and claiming political capital in successfully doing so, in the recent past.

People have invested, no doubt he, his family, friends and backers have too, all those wealthy billionaires etc. Now a virus panic is affecting the entire global economy and Trump is displaying public concern about the value of the stockmarket and actively attempting to reverse it's decline. A stockmarket crash could likely, in my opinion, ruin Donald Trump, financially and politically, along with many others exposed to the stockmarket and various other industries currently being affected by the coronavirus panic. Could Trump's bluster, lies and expert BS be enough to defeat the panic, the fear of death? Or will this damage him.politically and financially?

It's perhaps ironic that after starting a trade war against China, harming China, a virus originating in China could cause him harm. All by accident.

Psyops designed to exploit the market are run every minute of every day at all degrees of scale. We see them here on Hot Copper, people pumping and dumping etc. They will be run around this coronavirus panic for a long time to come, it will be taken advantage of whether this was all originally an accident or not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.36M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113500 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 07.59am 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.