BSX 3.85% 5.4¢ blackstone minerals limited

Yep.Its everywhere I look, screaming shortage of Ni material in...

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285
    Yep.
    Its everywhere I look, screaming shortage of Ni material in a coming years.
    IGO are searching hard to fill the gap. Unsuccessful bid end of last year with aggressive take offer to buy out Panoramic Resources for A$312M, That is the same company in the last presentation as ASX peer MC was A$92M, worth keeping that in mind.

Also IGO is going hard for exploration on fraser range essentially 3 companies it has alignment with( BUX, GAL and LEG) and has BUX up north in Kimberley doing exploring. Looking closely as some other microcap explorers in the range between 2 potential deposits, worth a punt I think.

Demand is god enough it has canned its Ni sulphate downstream plans for now (Flowsheet from page 11 of BSX presentation) as it has received improved pricing terms for its concentrate.

''IGO stated it had achieved improved commercial terms with these agreements. They will replace IGO’s existing offtake agreements with Glencore and BHP, both of which are due to expire within less than a year.

“It is pleasing to have brought these two workstreams to completion, and to have achieved the material improvement in commercial terms for our new offtake agreements,” Bradford said.

“The tightening supply and strong demand forecast for nickel and copper has led to strong competition for Nova concentrate, which is now established as a high quality, highly desirable product for end users.”
    Big boys chasing the Mid tier for Ni, who in turn will gobble up the juniors for supply!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $28.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $1.718K 32.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95763 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.24pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.4¢
  Change
0.002 ( 3.85 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ 31091
Last updated 12.24pm 03/05/2024 ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.