BSX 5.56% 5.1¢ blackstone minerals limited

Great question. I would say MD is young, qualified and very...

1. 1,585 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 285

Great question. I would say MD is young, qualified and very eager. The board also has alot of experienced members and recently added member from our strategic partner.

As mentioned: Ecopro (Stn Korea #1, Globally #2) has done their due diligence and become a strategic partner and SH with 1 board member. This provides all the competence needed in the downstream,offtake aspect and local/regional contacts. It also provides direct funding and capital for that part of the project. Whilst not announced Im confident Capex source has been located in SE asia market. (Capex for the upstream)

There is alot of video interviews available to watch, the MD talks specifically about the established relationships with local government and important powers in the area, the previous relationship was continued from AMR days.
    Currently there is obviously limitations on being able fly there to have boots on the ground, but do note Vietnam has suffered very little through C19, if stats are true (0 deaths, 326 cases).

From my last conversation with MD, my understanding is: their is also a very experienced metallurgist on the ground there using the onsite laboratory for his test-work, he is the current country manager. I don't recall his name but I was under the impression he is running operations over there. Best course of action would be to organise a chat with Scott to discuss any questions you have.

I'm not here to convince you of the merits of management or project. There is always risk no matter how good it all looks, were still looking at a small cap stock here and speculating on future plans coming to fruition. Also remember this is a Ni_PGE_Cu_Co project, the geological analogue is Norilsk Russia and Jinchuan China. So a junior company holding all these cards. The risk-reward is worth it in my opinion.

Last edited by phil365: 26/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
-0.003(5.56%)
Mkt cap ! $26.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $12.46K 233.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 138960 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 71724 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
-0.003 ( 3.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.3¢ 5.3¢ 5.3¢ 25000
Last updated 14.59pm 08/05/2024 ?
BSX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.